Power Grid Company Bangladesh Job Circular 2021 has been published new jobs Circular image with bdjobslinks.com. The Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd. (PGCB) was formed under the restructuring process of the Power Sector in Bangladesh with the objective of bringing about a commercial environment including an increase in efficiency, the establishment of accountability, and dynamism in accomplishing its objectives. PGCB was incorporated in November 1996 with an authorized capital of Tk.10 billion. It was entrusted with the responsibility to own the national power grid to operate and expand the same with efficiency. In recent time the organization looking, new job holder. If you are interested power grid company Bangladesh (PGCB) job circular then you can check below all of the requirements with the job circular image and get ready for Power Grid Company Bangladesh Job Circular 2021 and finally submit your application.
- Organization Name: Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd. (PGCB)
- Post Name: Executive Director ( O & M)
- Job Posting Date: 07 February 2021
- Application Deadline: 07 March 2021
- Educational Requirements: Follow Job Circular Image.
- Experience Requirements: See Job Circular Image
- Salary: 35,000 – 50,000/-
- Number Of Job Vacancies: see the advertisement
- Type of Jobs: Government Job(Power Grid Company Bangladesh (PGCB) Job.
- Age limit for jobs: Maximum 18 to 30 Years.
- Job category: Full Time
- Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
- Website: http://pgcb.gov.bd/
- Additional Job Requirements: Must be a strong communication Skill in Bangla & English.
- Other Benefits: As per company policy.
- Jobs Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Jobs Source: Jugantor Newspaper Jobs Circular
- Web Address: http://www.pgcb.org.bd/
- Address: Genera Maneger, PGCB, IEB Bhabon (New), 8/a Ramna, Dhaka-1000.
- How to Apply: Follow Job Circular Image.
Power Grid Company Bangladesh Job Circular 2021
07 March 2021
PGCB Teletalk Application-pgcb.teletalk.com.bd
PGCB job circular Teletalk Application rules and system in below, we know that the PGCB job circular is one of the most popular government jobs in Bangladesh that’s the reason job facility and salary structure. Every year there are many graduates and education pass students try to build their career in Power Grid Company Bangladesh, So, don’t worry, we have here added full instructions also to get PGCB Teletalk Application From, PGCB Teletalk admit card download and exam notice ete.
However, please submit your application by Teletalk Application to maintain their procedure. Maybe the PGCB Application fee 1000. Anyway, how to pay the payment and send SMS, please follow in below
How to Mobile SMS For PGCB Teletalk Application
- Go Mobile SMS and Type: PGCB < Space>User ID send to 16222
- Example: PGCB ABCDEF
- Next Reply: Applicant’s Name, Tk. 1000 will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is (8-digit number)12345678.
- To Pay Fee: Type PGCB < Space>Yes< Space>PIN and send to 16222.
- (ii) SMS: PGCB < Space> Yes < Space>PIN – send 16222 Number
- Example: PGCB YES 12345678
- Reply: Congratulations Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for PGCB Application for xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User ID is (ABCDEF) an,d Password (xxxxxxxx)
If you Power Grid Company Bangladesh (PGCB) Job Password Deleted or Lost:
- (i) PGCB Help User ID and send to 16222
- Example: PGCB HELP USER ABCDEF).
- (ii) PGCB Help PIN No and send to 16222
- Example: PGCB HELP PIN (12345678).
We always published all types of latest job circular news for jobs seekers as including power grid company job circular 2021, PGCB exam question, recent private bank jobs, private university lecturer jobs in Bangladesh, embassy jobs in Bangladesh, Prothom alo jobs, government, and private jobs news in BD, most recent jobs in Dhaka, airlines jobs in Bangladesh and many more. Our main aim becomes the best jobs circular website in Bangladesh. So too, keep connected with us as well as like our Facebook Page and Join with Facebook Group.
Hopefully, you will be hugely benefited by publishing recent jobs circular information. Thanks.